Strategic Account Manager USA
At Zinklar we are disrupting the way companies make decisions by bringing the voice of the consumer to the heart of the decision-making process. With offices in sunny Barcelona (HQ), London, Mexico DC and Sao Paulo, we are now expanding our footprint within the USA.
Interested in working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in the Market Research industry? Are you ready to engage with top marketing, innovation, and market research professionals in some of the most renowned and largest companies in the world? Then, keep reading!
We are seeking an experienced, high energy quota carrying sales performer who is looking to focus their skills to drive growth for the company, customers and themselves!
● Understanding the US landscape and how to best align our commercial strategy and processes to expand our success in the American market.
● Developing sales plans to effectively and efficiently enable her / his focus to generate new business for Zinklar in the US, by (1) acquiring new customer logos and (2) expanding existing Zinklar accounts in the US market.
● Actively build new relationships, prospect and close SaaS subscriptions to exceed corporate goals and ensure customer satisfaction
● Demonstrate sales leadership and collaboration with the SDR team for lead generation
● Create reliable forecasts, provide predictable and transparent pipeline status updates to management on a weekly basis
● Close new business consistently at or above quota level
● Collaborate with the Customer Success team to the success, adoption and growth of existing customers.
● Consult and advise large, strategic customers resulting in increased adoption rates, success and expansion of the Zinklar platform across multiple lines of business.
● Support colleagues, provide coaching and advice whenever an opportunity for improvement exists.
● Assist in the effort to develop and share best practices which will be the foundation for delivering success in the US market.
● Actively listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product, marketing and the Zinklar management teams
● Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities to help ensure customer success
● Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger corporate objectives
● Travel up to 50% of your time within North America.
● Proven track record of success (5+ year) in Market Research Sales and/or SaaS platforms in the US market.
● Experience managing a large US geography and efficiently prioritizing company resources to drive customer success in a cost-efficient manner
● Sales methodology skills are a must (CCS, Sandler, SPIN, SNAP, MEDDIC, etc.)
● Demonstrated experience and success selling to C-suite Marketing Executives
● Strong interpersonal and presentation skills along with hands-on demo capabilities
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience working in a fast paced, team, ideally in start-up environments
● Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
Why Zinklar and why now?
Zinklar has reached the end of its “start-up phase” and is now in a scale up stage after successful double-digit growth, and a recent Series A fund raise. From natural and organic growth based on our capacity and technical robustness, we have now entered explosive growth based on sales and platform excellence.
The North America market for Zinklar has been rapidly growing, with key US brands already using the platform successfully, which represents a unique opportunity to support and expand these relationships and increase our traction in the US market.
This is your opportunity to become a sales leader within a fast-growing company, in an ever-increasing market space, where Zinklar is providing new ways of enabling consumer centricity even more quickly. Come join us today!